Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day

This is going to be a very short and quite useless post just so I take advantage of being able to have a post on February 29th. I won't have this chance for another 4 years and who knows what the circumstances will be then? Lately I have been thinking a lot of the future not entirely of my volition, but because change is inevitable and evident. Perhaps it is reaching another birthday and everyone else aging yet another year or perhaps it is the situation of what could loom in the future considering my family. I am more cognizant than ever of the obligations I have and what my position in my family means and for once I am not depressed or overwhelmed by what may be.

I hope dear reader that you are doing well this Leap Day. I am doing exceedingly well.

No comments: