Monday, October 29, 2007

Busy!

I have a feeling there will be a little delay (a couple of days, I hope) before I can write the post about the party (in short it went really, really well) with a few pictures and recipes to share with you. I am so very grateful for all of the more than kind responses of late (they are all incredible!!) . I had plans to respond to each of them yesterday as they warrant such consideration, but instead I took the day off from nearly everything. There is a time when good intentions meet reality and reality wins. This week I will get back to my correspondence which includes responding to a lovely email or two from my oldest friend.

I only wanted to let you, dear reader, know that I am temporarily occupied, but will be filling you in on the Spooktacular Souper and some other exciting things (how is that for a cliffhanger!)....

No comments: